Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Routine check, 6 weeks

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes, I am still at 6 weeks+. Some wrong estimations here and there but nevermind. Doctor Lee discovered some bleeding in my womb today. Noticed the gap beside my sac, Doc Lee said it shouldn't be there at all. He asked if I have had a fall, or did I have an accident, both of which I haven't. I was given a
proluton jab and told to take off from work. I should rest as much as I could, all the pampering is necessary during this time. It's lucky that Two's still alright, and we listened to Two's heartbeat to be sure.

James informed my mother-in-law and she said she'd guessed it, as I looked really tired on my last trip back there. Got online and chat with my kakis in the noon and they soon knew about my pregnancy. Called my mom in the evening and informed her too. She said it's a good thing and that I should rest given my present state and I should refrain from carrying Lia - which is near impossible, but I should really really cut down on it.

James picked Lia from school today. He would be the one in charge of sending her in the morning too until my pregnancy stablised.

My weight: 49.2kg (Gained 0.2 kg)

back to top